Hyper IgM Foundation Research Grant Funding
The following is a list of our past research grant recipients:
- $30,000 – The Hyper IgM Foundation awarded $30,000 to Dr. Shanmuganathan Chandrakasan at Emory University to support research into Comprehensive immune evaluation of carriers with CD40L deficiency.
- $10,000 – The Hyper IgM Foundation awarded $10,000 to Dr. Maite de la Morena at Seattle Children’s Hospital to support the health-related quality of life study in pediatric and adult patients with X-linked Hyper IgM Syndrome. For more information see the press release.
- $7,000 – The Hyper IgM Foundation budgeted $7,000 for Dr. Caroline Kuo’s research in connection with Site-Specific Gene Editing in the Treatment of X-Linked Hyper-IgM Syndrome.
- $8,000 – The Hyper IgM Foundation budgeted $8,000 for a carrier study for X -linked Hyper IgM Syndrome carriers in conjunction with the Primary Immune Deficiency Treatment Consortium and the Wiskott–Aldrich Foundation.
- $15,000 – The Hyper IgM Foundation awarded $15,000 to Dr. Antonio Condino-Neto at University of São Paulo, Brazil, to support research into Novel Immunopathological Mechanisms of X-Linked Hyper IgM Syndrome. For more information see the press release.
- $5,000 – The Hyper IgM Foundation awarded $5,000 to Dr. Amit Rawat at Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research in Chandigarh, India to support research into the exploration of the differentially expressed mRNA transcripts in activated CD4+ helper T cells of the X-linked Hyper lgM patients by RNA-Seq based whole mRNA transcriptome profiling. For more information see the press release.