Earn Free Conference Credits
Earn Registration Fees, Hotel Nights & Travel Reimbursement for the Next IDF Conference
The Immune Deficiency Foundation (IDF) National Conference brings together individuals from all sectors of the primary immunodeficiency (PI) community to help people with PI and their families understand and manage these rare, chronic disorders.
Now, when you help the Hyper IgM Foundation raise money, we will help you offset the cost of attending the next Immune Deficiency National (IDF) Conference! You can earn conference registration fees, hotel nights, and travel reimbursement to the conference based on the amount of money you raise for the Hyper IgM Foundation.
Earned Conference fees can be earned for the 2 years between IDF Conferences! This gives the opportunity for everyone to earn their way to Conference!
Donations made in your child’s honor, a fundraiser for your birthday, and even direct donation links shared on Facebook can be eligible for rewards. Any awareness/fundraising event can work, this can be something as small as a live fundraiser on Giving Tuesday or Donate your birthday on Facebook, as these small things really help to raise awareness and education about Hyper IgM syndrome in your communities and with your friends.
- $1,000 – $1,499 raised earns one free family registration.
- $1,500 – $2,999 raised earns free family registration and up to $500 in hotel or travel support.
- $3,000 – $4,499 raised earns free family registration and up to $1,000 in travel support.
- $5,500 – $7,999 raised earns free family registration, 3 nights in the hotel and up to $1,000 in travel support.
- $8,000 – $14,499 raised earns free family registration, 3 nights in the hotel and up to $1,500 in travel support.
- $14,500 – $20,000 and over raised earns free family registration, 3 nights in the hotel and up to $2,000 in travel support.
Click here to start a Facebook Fundraiser today: https://fb.com/fund/HyperIgMFoundation/
Click here to start a Giving Tuesday Fundraiser:
IDF conferences provide physicians, nurses and specialized life management experts, as well as people with PI and their families, opportunities for discussing, sharing and learning about newest research and treatments